Buying or selling a property is an exciting time, but it can also be a stressful experience.
Our first-class, friendly and experienced team at Garland Waddington will guide you through each step of the process, and provide the security of fixed conveyancing fees.
If you are buying, we:
- prepare all documents and ensure compliance with contract terms, and time limits;
- check the title and plan for easements, encumbrances and caveats, and conduct necessary searches;
- ensure there are no outstanding charges and levies;
- calculate transfer duty payable and explain any concessions available to you;
- liaise with your financier to ensure requirements are fulfilled;
- arrange and attend settlement on your behalf; and
- ensure the property is transferred into your name, and relevant authorities are notified.
If you are selling, we:
- prepare all documents and ensure compliance with contract terms and time limits;
- ensure the buyer complies with the terms of the contract;
- check all documents you are required to sign are in order;
- ensure charges and levies you have paid in advance are adjusted in your favour;
- keep you well informed throughout the process.
- liaise with you and your bank to arrange for the discharge of any mortgage; and
- attend settlement on your behalf.
Whether you are buying or selling, we look forward to making your conveyancing experience simple, easy and stress free, and we are here to answer your questions, assist and advise you.
Talk to us BEFORE you sign a contract to buy or sell property. We look forward to helping you.