Ken has practised on the Sunshine Coast since the early 1980's. He is recognised for his wise counsel by peers, associates and clients.
Ken specialises in commercial and property law. He has broad experience in acting for large and small businesses, institutions and individuals. No client is too big or too small for Ken. His experience, capacity and care permeate all the matters he handles.
Ken’s expertise extends to:
- structuring, trusts, estate planning and asset protection.
- assisting clients to solve and avoid problems
- acquisition and development of residential and commercial projects & businesses
- strata titling and leasing.
His qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Laws
- Master of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Notary Public
- Member Society of Estate and Trust Practitioners
- Chartered Tax Advisor
- Lectured in Property Law at the University of the Sunshine Coast
When not working (which is not often enough) Ken enjoys swimming, cycling, reading, travel and wine.