Ken has practiced on the Sunshine Coast since 1981, specialising in commercial and property law, with broad experience in acting for large and small businesses, institutions and individuals, including assisting clients in:
- Advice regarding structuring, trusts, estate planning and asset protection.
- Solving and avoiding problems.
- Acquisition and development of residential and commercial project, businesses,
strata titling and leasing.
- Bachelor of Laws
- Master of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Notary Public
- Member Society of Estate and Trust Practitioners
- Lectured in Property Law at the University of the Sunshine Coast