Anthony is a seasoned Legal Practitioner who brings to Garland Waddington more than 25 years' experience in business, government, law and defence.
Anthony specialises in:
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Buying and selling businesses
- Commercial and retail leasing
- Regulatory compliance and risk management, and
- Maritime Law.
Anthony's qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Business
- Marine Coxswain Grade 1
- Member Sunshine Coast Law Association
- Member Queensland Law Society
While away from work, Anthony enjoys exploring the magnificent Queensland wilderness by 4wd, boating and hiking.