Nicole was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland in 2002 and of the High Court of Australia in 2006.
A key member of the commercial property and estates team at Garland Waddington, Nicole brings a depth of expertise and knowledge gathered during her 15 years experience in assisting clients.
Nicole specialises in:
- commercial and property law;
- buying and selling businesses and property;
- commercial and retail leasing; and
- wills and estate planning and estate administration.
Nicole's qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Laws
- Member Sunshine Coast Law Association
- Member Queensland Law Society
A regular relaxing day for Nicole outside of work is enjoying our beautiful beaches with her 2 sons and family and friends.